Monday, May 14, 2007

Disclaimer

Regarding my last post titled, Closing Lights. I want to make a few things clear. Prostitution is illegal in Lao PDR. Furthermore, any romantic or sexual relations between Lao nationals and foreigners is a criminal act. Do not believe any claims that such transgressions of the law are not enforced. It is advised all visitors stay clear of such relations. Any comments I may make are purely conjecture or based on heresay. I have no definitive knowledge of any criminal acts occuring in these establishments. My comments are in no way to be construed as an accusation or implication of any individuals or establishments.

I chose to include the names of specific establishments only to help promote awareness of good dance clubs in Vientiane. Other locations were not named for various reasons.

No comments: